This real estate farming letter had a 13% – 15% response rate in my real estate business for more than 20 years. I sent it religiously in campaigns to attract absentee owners and owner occupants. (Real estate agents can get the letter by filling out the form at the bottom of this page).
I used this marketing letter and sent it to people whose names I found on the tax rolls. I did not segment my results, but I remember having the best results with absentee owners on the tax rolls.
Real estate agents can use this real estate sampe letter to create a direct mail campaigns. You will have the best results and capture more leads with this letter when you give real estate prospects several channels to respond to you and enter your real estate sales funnel.
- Include your website address (URL) in the letter.
- Insert a QR code in the letter.
- Include your telephone number and a telephone number that will capture the lead
- Use the letter to prospect for specific property types. Use the letter to farm for residential properties, residential investment properties, and vacant land.
- Tailor the real estate letter template and create a customized Just Listed campaign or a Just Sold campaign.
- Use the letter in a geographic real estate farming campaign or a demographic farming campaign.
- Create an absentee owner campaign.
- Insert a post-paid reply postcard with every letter your send.
Consider adding these marketing channels to your letter:
- IVR telephone number
- Recorded message attached to number
- Mobile SMS text response. In fact, I would design an interactive SMS autoresponders to generate appointments on autopilot.
Create a follow-up campaign with email autoresponders that builds credibility and establishes you as an expert and authority. Create a survey you can use in the follow-up drip campaign.
Send buyer and seller prospects to a squeeze page with the promise of a special report, a video, or other lead generation magnet in your Realtor letter.
Invite real estate prospects to a live Webinar or an automated Webinar (also known as an “evergreen” Webinar).
Use as many channels as possible to add prosects to your real estate sales funnel. Click here to get the letter.
Please let me know how the real estate sample letter works in your market.
You can get the real estate reply postcard here.